Sunday, April 17, 2011

SUPER LATE BUT ALWAYS ON TIME!

Ok...I'm sorry, dudes and dudettes! I finally finished a video. It features stuff from Sundays and other days. Made it into a little archive joint. No pictures because Luis bought a huge hard drive that freezes and deletes folders full of EVERY PICTURE LUIS AND I HAVE EVER TAKEN. No big deal or anything. FUCK.

anyways...new video. enjoy.


DON'T YOU DARE THINK I FORGOT ABOUT THE NEW "SOMETHIN LIGHT" PROMO EITHER!

I also have the new "Somethin' Light" promo for you guys to check out. It is fucking awesome and the song is so good. Luis sucks too much to get into that one but most of the Mustard homies are in it so check it out!


(Sorry I've been slacking, guys. Don't think I don't have any updates coming for a while because I'm gonna try to pump a new video out this week!)

No comments: