Tuesday, March 13, 2012

TITTAY TOOSDAE

FUCK AN INTRO! LET'S GET TO THE TITS!



















Ok...honestly, that's all I can do right now for boobs. I just wanted to keep you guys interested real quick.


Dollar Bin dropped his new Electro Haus EP today. This dude is without a doubt one of the most versatile producers I know. I'm glad to know a guy like this. Makes me push my own boundaries with shit I do. Listen to the music. The man is the definition of HUSTLE.


Listen to this. Let him or us know what you think.



EVEN NEWER SHIT! I have another video for you guys. All of our videos are made with throwaway stuff but this video is the literal throwaway of throwaway. Get it? Doesn't matter. Just watch and enjoy, everyone!


That is all for today. I will keep you guys posted on even more news and events soon. The Mustard Spring Line drops this week. STAY TUNED FOR THAT SHIT, WORLD! Bon Voyage! 

No comments: