On to news as we usually do on Fridays...
Sebo Walker is now on Autobahn. This guy is good. He's also down with Skate Sauce. This guy's GOOD. Did I say that already? peep the commercial!
Ok so do you guys know who Cody Davis is? He's on World Industries. Fucking rips. They released his "It's Your World" part and I must say...this guy has some grown man hammers in here.
Cody's World from World Industries on Vimeo.
Last bit of info is Mustard related. We picked up another really good local. His name?! Kamil Stobierski! He's from Clifton. He is really good. Luis has watched him skate since he was a youngin' and the progression is insane! This kid will be huge in a couple of years. Believe that! He's in this video and he kinda steals the show. Peep game!
All that news should keep you guys satisfied for now. What the hell is up with this weather anyway? Have a great Easter weekend, world. I'm stackin' so expect a video soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment