Nike just released the new Janoski Mids. This actually makes me wanna skate em. Need that ankle support. This commercial is hilarious. And awesome.
Cliche released a tour video this week. Dope shit from French dudes and an American manual guy named Joey Brezinski. Peep the tour vid!
More Skateboarding Videos
OH YEAH! and the 10 Deep crew has some new stuff on Da Playground. They rip. Jamal Smith is on their team, too! So good. (German is a local so I had to give a shout out to the dude doin' his thing...STILL!)
Ugh, I know I'm spamming Da Playground but Jackson fucking Curtin. So good. Last trick dropped my jaw.
DA PLAYGROUND - DGK - JACK CURTIN from KAYOTV on Vimeo.
Kyle Leeper is now on Stereo as of two weeks ago. I love how Stereo goes about everything. So gnarly.
I think that's it for now. Enjoy the videos and as usual, stay classy. Later, world!
No comments:
Post a Comment