Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SOME TUESDAY TACTICS!

So I figured I'd update y'all on some of the shit you already know! We released a video of some of our homies rippin it. Kamil and Dylan do they damn thing! Before I post the vid, I just want you guys to check some photos. These were from the Sunday Maloof Money Cup event. t'was fun.




Beavers and Beavers...I mean Ishod Wair.


Nick Merlino and some of the Mustard dudes. This guy rips. And he reps Jersey to the fullest. AIN'T NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!


Dylan.

Speaking of Dylan, here's that video of Dylan and Kamil killing it to some island vibes. Big shouts to Quartersnacks.com for giving us some love. Bout time someone recognized Spanalan and his efforts to make everything look cool. Good shit, Joe!

Mustard BAM BAM! from Joe Zevallos on Vimeo.



Have a good day, everyone. If Luis and I can get the old house comp back and running, I promise another update soon. Sound good? K. Enjoy the weather and go skate Fair Lawn park if ya haven't already. It's fun stuff.

No comments: