Off to actual Mustard related news... I have some pictures I'm gonna release with a video you've probably seen but I guess it's about time I show someone SOMETHING!
The guys went to SF to look for me about a month ago. They failed. But, on the trip, Luis was kind enough to take pictures and eat lots of Mexican food. If you wanna see em...JUST LOOK BELOW! ( for now, I'll only post the skateboard related ones. I'll save the scenery/tourist shots for another update.)
Shout out to Purple Skunk!
(ok ONE non skateboard related picture only because I love frisbees)
Kenny and his pop.
Nedddddd.
That's all the pictures I can spare for now. I like to keep shit under wraps. Sorry, world. BUT, I have a new video! Check out the new promo to "Somethin' Light" in two different formats and have fun having choices!
Mustard doesn't half step. from Joe Zevallos on Vimeo.
Self promotion rules! Have a gnarly day, world. Don't forget that if you can't make NYC, there's an Underground/Bump event in Union City as well.

Peep the flyer and have a great Go Skateboarding Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment