Friday, January 6, 2012

FIND OUT WITH GLEN!

It's Glen, everyone. Or Luis. However you want to call me is cool with me. Alfred is letting me post the news and goodies today. Let's begin!

Mos Def(Yasiin Bey) is playing a show at the Highline Ballroom tonight. That has nothing to do with the fact that one of my great musician friends, Dollar Bin, dropped a new EP. The DEEP HAUS ep is epic. Straight chill and sip bourbon type shit. I love it. It's been on blast this whole week. The link to stream it is right cheaaaaaaaaa. Give it a listen. If you really like it, pay for it. Support local homies, son!

You can also check Dollar Bin on Soundcloud, Tumblr, or Twitter.

Next mode of business? More friends that make music, of course! My two friends are performing at the Boulevard Bar and Grill this Saturday. Actually, 3 of them are performing(Carlos, Sean, and Mirkat) $5 to get in. It's gonna be a fun time. Come out and support if you can. It'd be highly appreciated. I heard Sean's set and it's going to be fucking awesome!


$1 Mugs of PBR can't ever be a bad thing.

Last thing I wanted people to find out about was our new promo! Spanish and all of us have been working hard on filming. Stacking and what not. It's hard work! Making a video is no fucking joke. I love this promo so I hope more people like it and enjoy this ish.

Shit gets me pumped everytime! Anyways, that's it for news. Follow Mustard Skate on twitter and make sure you keep up with us. We're moving quick, son!

We'll be drunk at the Lair or something tonight. Come by and get loopy with us, meng. PEACE OUT, WORLD! (good looks, Alfred.)

No comments: