Chad Fernandez. He released this footage a week and a half ago and it's so fucking good! Can you believe he's 35!? When I started skating, I had a huge picture of him 5050'n a big ledge he made for the Globe video. This guy needs some new sponsors I believe so someone hook em up!
Dennis Busenitz won Tampa Pro last week which is awesome. He's a ripper.
(BTW, this video has almost 30,000 views and no "youtube troll" has clicked dislike. This is good news.)
Austyn Gillette is pro now as well. Peep his commercial!
Oh yeah, and Chima Ferguson knows Switch Back Tails. On everything and anything.
Chima Ferguson Knows from dlxsf on Vimeo.
Oh and City Stars skateboards (You know...the company that basically found some of your favorite pros like Paul Rodriguez, Mike Taylor, Spanky...Etc) is back! Kareem Campbell is doin his thang and they just added someone new to the team yesterday. I can't show the vid but click this and peep their site out. Super sick!
CITYSTARSSKATEBOARDS
ALRIGHT. Done for now. Hope you guys have a great weekend. Shred! It's supposed to be gorgeous weather from here on out so even if you're not skating, go enjoy the beautiful days outdoors somehow. Later, world!
(new aljones video in the works.sorry for the delay!)
No comments:
Post a Comment