Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Music is better than anything.

What's crackin', world?!

Hype machine on full blast. Sorry about that. Got a small update for you guys. I have a great friend named Mike Rose. He's a cool dude. He is also a fucking animal on the drums. I swear. I've got two videos to prove it!



This next one is a little longer but if you like good drumming, peep it out.



I KNOW we should have an update up with the video from the contest from Sunday up but some of the Mustard people(JOE!) are slacking. So is Luis so whatever. I promise the photos and pictures from Sunday will be up and then some. I'm sorry for the delay, world.

Shoutout to Black Flag for being dope, btw. If you never heard of them, peep the link to the side! SUPPORT LOCAL SHOPS!

I'm outta here, world. Stay Classy!

No comments: